Our tree services include tree removal and tree storm damage remediation. At Bear Landscaping, we only recommend what your trees and shrubs require. To do this, we perform a professional evaluation on-site. We will alert you about potential problems and offer solutions for existing ones. It is extremely important to professionally maintain trees and shrubs both for their health and their aesthetics. Professional pruning not only maintains the state of your trees and shrubs but also protects them from many other potential problems.
There are situations when maintaining or pruning is not enough and removal of the tree or shrub is the only solution. In these situations, our staff is trained and equipped to provide you with expert tree and stump removal services. We leave no mess behind, so your property is ready for new plantings or lawn!
For your protection, we are fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
Call or contact us today for a FREE estimate!
Stump Grinding and Removal
Storm Damage Cleanup
If you require the removal of any obstacles on your property, Bear Landscaping offers:
- Aerial lift trucks
- Access to cranes when the situation demands it
- Over 26 years of safely removing trees from homes, cars, fences, and utility wires
Tree Care and Diagnostic Evaluations
Bear Landscaping can help you evaluate the state of your property’s plant life. With trained professional eyes, we offer:
- Cabling and bracing
- Root barriers
- Protection from winter wind desiccation
Tree and Shrub Pruning
Tree and shrub maintenance is an important practice to help maintain your plant life. Our landscapers are dedicated to:
- Remove dead, diseased, and/or broken branches
- Provide vertical clearance
- Decrease the height and/or spread of the canopy
- Provide clearance from signs, structures, and utilities
- Provide structural improvements or corrections
- Enhance the vista/view or a specific line of sight
- Improve the aesthetics of the tree
- Increase light penetration