Landscape Design and Installation
Landscape design is the process of creating a seamless flow between your home’s separate outdoor spaces using a combination of softscape elements (plants) and hardscape elements (paths, walkways, patios and garden walls) balancing aesthetics with functionality. A landscape design takes a small, cramped front walk and creates a gracious walkway where greeting your guests is an event, it creates garden destinations for you to retreat to and relax in … and, yes, a path with illumination leading you to the party patio, the tiki lounge or, the best barbeque on the block.
With imagination and creativity, careful planning, consideration to budget and, most importantly, client involvement, Bear Landscaping can help you design, build and manage the outdoor style that you want.
Call today for your free consultation appointment with Bear Landscaping.
Landscape Specialty Services
- Professional landscape design
- Landscape renovation
- Installation of trees, shrubs and perennials
- Attractive privacy screening and borders
- Transplanting of existing plant material on site
- Flagstone and paver walkways, terraces, stairs and patios
- Sitting walls, retaining walls and garden walls
- Large boulder accents
- Low voltage decorative lighting
- Expert pruning and trimming
- Edging, weeding and mulching
- Seasonal property clean ups